CS:GO has all the praiseworthy characteristics that can be provided by a well-designed video game. It has commendable graphics, an excellent and thrilling gameplay, various skins, clear objectives, awesome challenges, powerful weapons, different game modes, and a lot more! Plus, you can even play wherever you are, even when you’re at the beach! The fun never seems to end when you play this game.
And in case you don’t want to play a real match, you can always bet on the outcome of professional games thanks to gambling sites! CSGO Totem even gives you the best sites to visit and the most useful tips you’ll ever need.
It’s evident that Counter Strike has been taking video gamers to a virtual world effectively. It’s truly influential and popular. I mean, just last August 2011, the Counter-Strike franchise has already sold over 25 million units! What an impressive number!
For those of you who are new to the game, CS:GO is the fourth Counter Strike series developed by Valve. It was released last 2012 and is almost the same as Counter Strike: Source. It’s available on the following platforms: Linux, OSX, Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Xbox One.
Benefits of Playing CSGO
- You’ll learn how to make appropriate strategies to win
- It improves your problem-solving skills
- You can train your reflexes
- It helps you value time and the process of decision-making
- Your hand to eye coordination will improve
- It pushes you to become more observant before reacting to a situation
- Your ability to work with teammates will be enhanced
- There’s a sense of fulfillment after winning a round or a match
- You’ll learn to be disciplined (so as not to be addicted)
- You can have fun
- It helps you improve your ability to recognize patterns in a blink of an eye
- You can meet new friends
- It’s an excellent way to vent your anger and get rid of stress
- It can improve your mental health by making you more alert as time goes by (This can also prevent the development of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia)
I know you need more benefits, so here’s a video answering the question, “Can video games make you smarter?”
Amazing, isn’t? There’s no more reason to delay! Be part of the counter strike community and play the game NOW!